Why Choose EDEBISSS and its writer/trainer ?
(A check list to compare us with other
It starts with the author-trainer writer and what he or she teaches
you. So, doesnít it make sense to compare any you are considering? Ö
I agree, it does!
Iím Mac Wilson, sales trainer, and author of EDEBISSS and all the
materials offered by my company, MARSALAINC ( MARS OF ALABAMA INC). In my 50+ years in selling, sales
training, sales management and company ownership, I have loved the selling game, all of it.
But far and away
Ö sales training is the part I love most. So, I guess it naturally
follows that I also feel I do it best. It is in giving that we receive
Ö isnít it ?
I learn much from other trainers Ö but Iím very selective in
choosing from whom I wish to learn . So should you be. Therefore, in
this write up I try to list my credentials in a convenient way for you
to compare mine to those of all others you are considering. Then I
suggest you buy your sales training materials from the one you think
will help you succeed most, in selling your ideas, experiences, products
or services on the web or anywhere else Ö I would.
If you are going to make a comparison, and we strongly urge you to do
so, youíll find this a most unusual curricula vitae. I say that because in addition to the laundry list of where Iíve
been, what Iíve been and what Iíve done, I add the most important
answers to your questions of "so what?" and, "How does
this make you better qualified to help me sell my stuff?"
Hereís the reason for the format. The trainer/writer is far and
away the most important factor you should consider in selecting your
sales training courses and/or books, to guide you in selling your
products on the net or off. So we urge you to compare my record,
experience and abilities to all possible trainers, writers, and sales
courses youíre considering.
I hope you agree this makes sense. I think it does because in my
life-long study and practice in the sales game, Iíve seen very few
real sales trainers or writers who have:
- Sold in every kind of selling (ideas, products, and services)
- Trained sales people in these fields
- Written and conducted sales training courses for thousands of
career-seeking sales people
- Done the same thing for sales managers and sales management
- Owned and managed companies where selling was the life-blood of
the companies, and
- Contracted with large publicly held companies, medium sized
companies, and small companies alike to build and train sales forces
Ö all for "the love of selling"
All too many in the sales training business have done only a part of
these and try to sell you some program or book as a result. In over
fifty years of studying and experiencing selling, I have found:
- Great salesmen are not necessarily good teachers or writers.
- Very successful and wealthy people arenít necessarily good
salesmen, sales managers, trainers, or writers.
- Supper "skyrockets" and "bomb-shell"
inspirational speakers or writers arenít necessarily effective
trainers of professional salesmen. After the excitement fades, when
the rubber meets the road and the "doing" gets started,
their value, all too often ends.
- Great sales managers arenít necessarily either great salesmen,
trainers, or writers! Management and selling are two different
worlds. Selling is knowing what needs to be done in the sales game
and doing it, while sales management is knowing the sales game and
getting it done through other people (salesmen). These are light
- Surely promoters, important as they may be, shouldnít be,
counted on to manage or train sales people. Most canít, so,
buying their material may be good entertainment, conversational
fodder or good source of ideas, that work for them. But it is too
risky to bet your success on their ability to teach
The fact is :
for a lifetime or career!
- Salesmen sell. Very few can tell you how they do what they
do, let alone why it is successful.
- Sales managers manage salesmen. As we said earlier, sales
management is a totally different world from the selling process and
being able to teach people how to perform it.
- Speakers speak. They entertain, inspire, motivate, or inform.
They may or may not be effective as sales trainers or teachers.
- Trainers train (teach). All the necessary ingredients of the
professional salesmen are found in K.A.S.H. This encompasses
all of the:
Knowledge the professional salesman must have, the proper Attitude
he has to possess, the Skills he must develop, and, the Habits he must form, which in the end will make or break
- Writers of sales training courses, books and manuals are writers.
Hopefully they are writing from their actual experience rather than
what they have learned from other people or by reading some other
- All the above should understand ... no, appreciate ... that all
selling is a complete process. It's not just bits and
pieces. Too often, writers tell you what to do, but not how to
do it or why.
- The bottom line is, the sales trainer/writer, you select, must be:
all of the above. They must do it on purpose Ö
So ... If youíre in a hurry, check out my laundry list to see the experience facts I bring to the
If you are seriously looking for a sales trainer to teach
you and/or your sales force HOW to sell, click to the narrative
entitled THE SALES TRAINER. This includes answers to the "so what" questions you should be
asking everyone you are considering. It gives you facts which
prove why we are your best bet.
If you are in search of someone who can help you and your sales force
sharpen your understanding of the selling process and perform it,
professionally and successfully weíre still your best bet.
Finally, if you do decide to compare us to all others hereís a
pretty good score card for you to use in making your comparison. Since
your selection of the sales trainer, sales training writer and sales
material may well determine the success of your efforts, compare us to
anyone and everyone else.
Answer these questions about us and any other
trainer/writers you may be considering:
- Is the sales trainer/writer doing what he loves to do?
- Has the trainer/writer selected the sales field from the very
beginning of his/her career and stayed with it?
- Has the writer sold successfully?
- Has the writer sold various kinds of products (i.e., products,
services, ideas)? The selling process is the same but the methods
and procedures you use vary with these different categories.
- Has the writer managed a sales force? Has he selected, hired,
trained, supervised, transferred, promoted, and released people from
- Has the trainer/writer owned his own business which depends on
sales for its livelihood and existence?
- Has the trainer/writer written and conducted sales training
courses for the biggest and best organizations (IBM) to medium
organizations having possibly fifty to several hundred salesmen to
small organizations having a handful?
- Has the trainer/writer written the sales training courses that he
teaches and sells, rather than teaching someone elseís?
- Has the trainer/writer kept his hand in it for his entire career
because times, methods and procedures change?
- Is the trainer/writer doing the training and writing today ... or,
has he delegated it to people who work for him or with him? Is
he selling todayóis he training todayóis he writing today?
- Does the trainer/writer make it easy for one to learn whether theyíve
been in the sales game before or just starting?
- Does the trainer/writer guarantee their training or your
money-back Ö No-questions-asked?
- Does the trainer/writer love people and sincerely want to help
- Will the trainer be there for you when and if you have questions?
All of these are me. Iíve been there, done that, do that now and
always will do that. I love the sales game, I love the sales
training game more. I love teaching , I will love helping you make
it big on this unbelievable web world.
Summary: compare us ... Then spend a few bucks on the EDEBISSS
sales training course and letís launch your rocket.
here to order the
COMPLETE EDEBISSS SALES TRAINING COURSE.
Remember, there is no way to lose, because if youíre not totally
satisfied, send it back, and your check will be in the mail the day we
receive it (or if you have purchased it through a credit card, the money
will be credited to your account immediately).
IF you need more information, samples, freebies, etc. click back to
the home page.